When: 3 pm
(We’ll wait for Charles and Rich, stragglers, etc who have different schedules)
Where: Watchung Plaza next to Watchung Booksellers
What to pack/bring:
- Check for $75 made out to “Montclair Troop 12”
- Bring extra cash for souvenirs, snacks, etc.
- Signed consent form (you can download the form here)
- Required medicines for allergies, and other conditions should be brought and kept in a water-proof bag.
- Let Scoutmaster Carl Josleyn know if you have special dietary or contaminant allergies or religious restrictions that he should be aware of, and you have not informed us about, earlier.
- Sack meal for dinner to be eaten on the road
- (many boys go to the sandwich place off Watchung before the bus leaves the plaza)
- Sleeping bag (rated for winter)
- Sleeping pad, we will be sleeping outside
- Clothes for 2 days, including
- Rain coat/poncho (looks like it might rain one of the days)
- Hiking Boots or comfortable walking sneakers
- Patrol Leaders: bring one tent for your entire patrol
- Staff: SPL Ben will bring a tent for all staff
- Adults: adults will sleep separately and must bring their own tents/make arrangements to share with another adult. Under no circumstances can scouts and adults share a tent unless all occupants are related)
Downloadable information flyer: 2016 Spring Bus Trip
*This post may be updated with additional information including the itinerary/eating schedule.